COUNSEL ON EMPLOYMENT MATTERS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
A lawyer for labor matters to organizations will help You to properly negotiate with the employee on issues of dismissal, transfer to another job, reduce wages and change working conditions. He also will assist in the drafting of the employment contract, including the General Director, and the development of internal documents: regulations on wages and bonuses, work rules, job descriptions, staffing and other documents.
Attorney at the labour court may issue disciplinary action for absenteeism or dismissal, layoff, repeated disciplinary action, for failing the probationary period or certification. The competence of the lawyer labour also includes defending the company’s interests during inspections by the state labour inspection or office of public Prosecutor the complaint of the employee; it will build the position of the employer in judicial proceedings, protect the company’s interests in court in a labor dispute.
WHAT LABOR AFFAIRS, I AM:
- contesting an employee’s dismissal;
- on termination of the employment relationship with the employee;
- on the recovery of employee wages, bonuses, incentive payments, non-pecuniary damage;
- on accidents at work;
- challenging the disciplinary sanction;
- challenging employee downtime;
- establishing the fact of labor relations;
- about the change of date and formulation of the reason of dismissal;
- on recognition of refusal of employment unreasonable;
- the recovery of material damages from the employee.